Bad feelings by touch

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Re: Bad feelings by touch

Postby Orb Magnet » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:57 am

I read that and it is amazing what and how we feel walking into places like that! Yeah I can sence things sometimes when entering building's.
The kingdom of God is inside you, And all around you, Not in mansions of wood and stone.Split a piece of wood....And I'm there....lift a stone ....And you will fine me.

Gospel of St.Thomas.
Orb Magnet

Postby Bychance » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:53 am

I have trouble a lot with touch, it really bothers me when someone put their hand out to shake it, i do not like it at all but sometimes it would be awful rude to refuse.
I try to distance so they get the message i agree touch is a way of telling, it sets up a connection and i rarely or practically never ever do that.
Bychance

Postby Orb Magnet » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:05 am

Hello By chance, yeah I know what you mean it would be rude not to its a difficult one, I remember a close friend of mine introduced me to her new boyfriend, I just had to look at him and I wanted to vomit!
I told my friend but put it in a nice way, (only a hand full of friends know what I can do).
Well as it turned out he was smoking drugs and sometimes selling them!!!!!!!. My friend found this out later down the line, she is now happier without him.
The kingdom of God is inside you, And all around you, Not in mansions of wood and stone.Split a piece of wood....And I'm there....lift a stone ....And you will fine me.

Gospel of St.Thomas.
Orb Magnet

Postby Bychance » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:47 pm

yes sometimes you just know and sometimes it is like a little glow around them, really faint but you just know who it is, you never really know what, but you always know who is bad.
Bychance

Postby Orb Magnet » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:47 pm

Yeah I agree with you there! I just knew there was something dark about him.

Gospel of St.Thomas.
Orb Magnet

Previous

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences