Who is it ?

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Re: Who is it ?

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:30 am

You know, I don't know who it is, but I think you are right there in the scene and your own senses and perceptions will be the most reliable indicator and sign, so trust those senses. If you feel safe and comfortable with it, I don't think they are harmful and I think if you keep asking like that you will get more clues. :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:47 pm

Sounds like you are right to me.

I would try using a voice recorder, ask questions and let it record, see if you get anything in the way of EVP ... "electronic voice phenomena"
But in my experience a person's own perceptions will tell more. Or try to get someone to visit who is sensitive to these things...
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby foxiesmumn » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:25 pm

I will try that , I must say it is new to me , but worth a try . It is all quiet for the last couple of days and strangely , I miss him/her
foxiesmumn

Postby foxiesmumn » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:44 pm

This afternoon while I was changing the bedding on my bed , there was a strong smell of cigarette smoke in my room . No one in our house smokes . I have experienced this before but not for a while . This person knows me and saw my earlier post I think
foxiesmumn

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:51 pm

Sounds like you may the psychic talent known as clairgustiance, the ability to smell odors that others can't. I have a bit of the same ability.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby foxiesmumn » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:45 am

Really ? Do you think this will help me find out who it is I am being visited by ? My daughter thinks it is my mum who was a heavy smoker , which I kind of agree with BUT I don't think she is causing the other things .Am I right to believe this when Idon't know who it could be ? I wish I had the gift of connecting
foxiesmumn

Postby Spirit Bear » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:45 pm

You're quite right to have those doubts. I believe your mother would choose a different way to announce her presence to you, and not fill your house with nasty tobacco smoke.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:02 am

There's no way we can tell you who it is really, but if you have ruled out all normal explanations and are convinced it is paranormal, then I would only say someone is trying to get your attention.
The only way to find out is try to communicate with it, and hope it responds.
Other than that, maybe try contacting the local spiritualist group or church and explain the situation, and see if they have anyone competent enough to get in communication with it so you can find out.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby foxiesmumn » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:04 pm

Now we are back to gentle blowing on my face ,enough to wake me and a few seconds more . I am a little poorly with an ongoing problem I suffer with so maybe that is why . I suffer excruciating headaches which I attend hospital for maybe this whoever is sympathetic
foxiesmumn

Postby martin1985 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:14 pm

very strange what is happening to you, did you try to communicate with it via voice recorder?

I hope you get well soon!
martin1985

PreviousNext

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences