Who is it ?

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Re: Who is it ?

Postby foxiesmumn » Fri May 27, 2016 11:02 am

Well Have I got news !! I have been away staying with my daughter for a while and while there , there was a psychic at the local pub doing open readings . I had never been to one of these before so the two of us went . She picked up on me secondly . My mum , dad , grand father , great grandfather , great aunt , grandmother , all spoke to me . The Lady said there were so many wanting to speak she could do a whole evening on me alone !!!! I said could I ask her a question not to do with the reading and she said yes . I explained what has been happening in my bedroom and she immediately said it was a woman and then the name Edie or Eidith I have a great aunt Edie . She was a formidable lady , all black bombazine and never take your hat off and chapel twice on Sunday , you know the sort ? I would never have thought of her in a billion years . She feels I need some love and comfort at the moment which is true I am going through a difficult time health wise . Why her and not a closer relative I don't know although when she was alive she ruled the family and the women always did as she said :lol: It is nice to know who to say good night to
foxiesmumn

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri May 27, 2016 7:45 pm

That's very interesting Foxiesmum!!!
I'm glad that has given you some comfort, and hopefully your mind will be more at rest if anything else happens! :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Mikey Dee » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:13 am

Guardian angel maybe ? Someone trying to protect you ?
Mikey Dee

Previous

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences