German Ghosts PtII

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

German Ghosts PtII

Postby Claire » Thu May 05, 2016 10:41 pm

And another one!

While we were in Celle I had two houses. The first one was tiny but lovely the roads around the residentail were cobbles laid by POW and man they were huge cobbles if you pulled one up. Like most German houses there was a cellar which was split into two, one was where the boiler and washing machine/tumble dryer lived and the other room we used when Foxiesmum came to stay. Definately not glamourous but it did the job. I found out I was pregnant for the third time and so we needed rehousing to a larger house.

Not long after living there I felt a really unpleasant sensation when you passed the 36sq inches that was the bottom of the stairs. The door was really stiff and took a hard tug to open then you would go down. Turn left into the bedroom and once the door was closed everything was fine. I could bearly stand loading the washer/dryer it was such a horrid feeling to have to walk through that bit.

One morning Mum and I were standing in the kitchen and the cellar door handle which was closed moved to the open position and swung effortlessly out. The door didn't stick. We left the hosue pretty quickly after that.
Claire

Re: German Ghosts PtII

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri May 06, 2016 3:01 pm

Do you know if you or your mom have any psychic abilities? From what I've read of your posts, it could very well be.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Chatelaine » Fri May 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Good heavens, I'm not a fan of cellars and I would have been out of there very quickly too! :lol:
Chatelaine

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri May 13, 2016 7:14 pm

Chatelaine wrote:Good heavens, I'm not a fan of cellars and I would have been out of there very quickly too! :lol:

I, on the other hand, would be in that cellar doing a solo vigil at the drop of a hat! :-D :twisted:
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences