Last German Paranormal Story for now

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Last German Paranormal Story for now

Postby Claire » Thu May 05, 2016 10:48 pm

When the men were getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan the women grew closer forming a tight bond while the men were away. One day I saw an advert for a psychic who would come to the house and do a reading for everyone (privately) I laid on the wine and snacks and it was a pleasant day all but one of the wives came and there was lots of giggling and comparing notes. Noone was told they were going to lose their husbands which was a huge relief of course Interestingly, she told me I would remarry which I did. Anyway, a good day was had. As she left she said we should watch out for the one girl who didnt want to come. and I said that of course we would.

Within a week, maybe 2 I looked out of the window towards this womans house and the Families Officer was parked outside as well as the Priest and a number of senior clerks. This could and did only mean one thing, her husband had lost his life to a roadside bomb.
Claire

Re: Last German Paranormal Story for now

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri May 06, 2016 3:05 pm

Very sad story. Most of us here on EG, especially those that do para-normal investigations, don't hold many mediums and psychics in high regard. The only ones that I feel are the real deal are David Wells, Gordon Smith, and Sue Smith of the Caspian Group.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Re: Last German Paranormal Story for now

Postby Chatelaine » Fri May 13, 2016 5:06 pm

A very sad story, some people have a gift, but what a burden that gift must be sometimes.
Chatelaine

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences