Various strange occourances

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Re: Various strange occourances

Postby Forager84 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Update on this for those who are interested. My work colleague is sure he saw a shadow moving out the corner of his eye. He then turned to see it walk about 3ft before moving into the wall out of sight. I was on holiday at the time so only heard this story today. I'm really hoping I get the chance to experience something like this!
Forager84

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:16 pm

I think it's always really great when someone else experiences something. Of course sceptical argument will be you've been discussing it, so he's all mentally set up to think he has too.
If all he had seen was corner of the eye phenomena then I'd be inclined to suspect that, but then he looks and sees a full apparition, and that's very interesting! (Provided you trust the person of course)
Not often full apparitions are seen like that
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Roger » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:26 pm

Hi forager
Very familiar goings on
My dad has had problems with something that moves things around
He would spend hours looking for it , usually tools
I have one that plays little jokes like putting buckets in doorways for me to kick or trip over
Roger

Postby Chatelaine » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:33 am

If someone has just seen something, maybe there's a chance you will too? Keep us posted now ;-)
Chatelaine

Previous

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences