Time Slip Experiences?

Had any paranormal experiences? Know of anyone who has? Want to know about types of ghosts & theories of what they are? Discuss these here. Ask any advice if you need it.

Re: Time Slip Experiences?

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Could just be niches.... makes you wonder if it's the people, or the space/time fabric or something about it that happens that we just don't know about yet. I suspect it's the people ... as I don't think people (being spirits with bodies in my view, hence that part that is the real "them" does not always conforming to physical universe laws). However, there may be explanations in quantum physics for these sort of time anomalies...... interesting.

These kind of stories are some of the best though!!
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby GII-Team » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:52 pm

Wow this is fascinating really interesting to read, this is not something that ive ever experienced i have heard of similar experiences of people who also had it placed down as something else logical and not true lol
Is it like a sense of mediumship ? Or does it not fall into that category at all.
Very interesting.

Andy
GII-Team

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:34 am

Just saw an interesting time slip experience related on Richard Felix' DVD Lincolnshire Ghosts, that occurred at RAF Skellingthorpe about 1970. The base had been closed down in 1950, but it was still accessible to visit.

A lady had visited the site with some friends. She was on her own, but soon realized she was not really on her own. She began to hear sounds of machinery, plane engines being warmed up, trucks. She looked around and saw the long deserted control tower filled with people. She saw a Lancaster bomber being fueled and loaded with bombs. She saw a man sitting on top of a bomb carrier. Then she saw a ghostly funeral-the funeral of the man she saw-he had been killed when one of the bombs on the carrier exploded, killing him instantly. Then the moment passed, and she was back in 1970.

Skellingthorpe was the home base for most of the Lancaster bomber squadrons, and it was believed by many that the Lancaster was a hoo-doo, a jinx, due to the too many crashes of bombers at the base and the resultant numerous deaths.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Doing some research for another thread, I came across another fascinating time-slip experience. This occurred some time in the 1980's, at Pennsylvania Hall, the Administration Center for Gettysburg College, site of the famous Civil War battle.

Two workers, doing overtime late one night on the 4th floor of the building, finished up, and headed to the elevator. Punching the button for the first floor, they started the descent. But the elevator went past the lobby without stopping and headed for the basement. Figuring that somebody working in the basement was waiting for the lift, they waited for the doors to open-and wished they hadn't.

What the two women saw was not the clean and neat storage area they were used to. Instead they saw a scene that could have come only from a bloody past. They saw men, mangled in every possible way, being operated on. Limbs were being amputated and tossed into corners, while the victims, wide awake, had to endure the agonies of surgery. The air was thick with the stench of blood, gangrene, and open intestinal cavities. They heard the screams, the moans, the curses of the wounded and the dying. And to the ladies especial horror, while they frantically punched the button to close the elevator doors, they saw one of the doctors look at them full in the face, a look of pleading on his face. Was he begging them to come help, or was he begging for release from the 120 year old prison in time he was trapped in? Nobody knows, as the doors finally closed, and they went back to the lobby, stunned by their moment in the past, a moment that would stay with them forever.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Chatelaine » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:26 pm

Oh what a dreadful story! If that is true, was it just a stone tape kind of experience, or were the souls stuck in a cycle of repeat, reliving over and over their most traumatic moments?
Chatelaine

Postby Spirit Bear » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:23 pm

I'm not sure if this was a stone tape incident, unless it happened on July 1-3, the days the battle raged back in 1863. Nor could I find any other stories of anybody else seeing this gruesome scene in that basement.
Spirit Bear

Postby Pequisto » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:58 pm

I actually thought about this as I was leaving the office yesterday.

Thanks, Spirit Bear.
Pequisto

Postby Mikey Dee » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:48 pm

Hi Pequisto, Its sounds similar to "Déja Vu". I do have those magical moments where I am aware that everything is not as it seems around me and that for a few seconds I am sure that I have been in the same place at the same "time" and thinking those exact thoughts and that I already know what is about to happen. But I put that down to living in my house for too long and being too repetitive in what I do ha !

But your experience sounds quite different. Maybe a past ghost invaded your mind for a few seconds and flooded your brain with thoughts and images of how they perceived it in their time and before you are aware of whats going on they move on again ?

Let me know if you do get any definite explanations. All the best, Mikey Dee
Mikey Dee

Postby Chatelaine » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:27 pm

This subject is truly mind boggling and seemingly hard to explain away. However, there are so many incidents taking place around the planet that most of us cannot make sense of. I'd love a non-sceptic's explanation to this particular story, as a sceptic would just explain it away as delusion, mass hysteria or something of that ilk! :roll:
Chatelaine

Previous

Return to Paranormal & Ghostly Experiences