Black Eyed Children

Here you can discuss those fringe topics such as UFOs, Aliens & Abductions, otherworldly beings & entities, cryptozoology & Bigfoot. We'd like to hear evidence for and against, & what you believe.

Black Eyed Children

Postby Chatelaine » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:18 pm

Some of you may have heard my strange story regarding the last podcast and how it was besieged by gremlins for over a year. Now albeit tongue in cheek, I partially blamed the hiccups upon a story we were trying to feature in the podcast, which had been sent it to us by author Lee Brickley, namely about Black eyed kids. To cut a long story short, we had begun to record the stories for podcast 20 which were all fine, but as soon as I recorded the BEK story from Lee, a strange howling wind sound was heard on the track. This sound was heard on all subsequent recordings too! It gave us a very creepy feeling as we couldn't seem to find a technical explanation.

Anyway, we got the podcast out in end as you know, but this subject has now kindled a spark of interest in me because of the weird happenings. Here's podcast #20 if you'd like to have a listen: http://ghostpod.libsyn.com/ghostpod-show-20

I would strongly recommend you reading Lee Brickley's blog, it has lots of interesting articles. Here's the link: http://leebrickley.weebly.com/blog

As I give the lounge a good pre Christmas clean, I've got Youtube running with paranormal stories to keep me entertained. This one played just now and at around 2 minutes 45 seconds, you will hear an account from 1998 of BEK. This is the one I am listening to:

If any of you come across any stories on this subject, then perhaps you would like to post them in this thread. ;-)
Chatelaine

Re: Black Eyed Children

Postby Scaramouche » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:07 am

Until now I had only vaguely come across BEK and I find this topic a most interesting one. It jogged my memory of the series of books by Michael Newton about life between lives, and something that he mentioned about what happened to the soul after its host body had passed.

In his cases of regression therapy a number of clients reported that as the soul arrived at the soul plain it was usually greeted by the soul of another who it would recognize from its most recent Earthly existence. Recognition was possible because the welcoming soul exhibited the same face that it used when on Earth, with the exception that instead of eyes there was just blackness.

Also, and bye the bye, I vaguely remember an episode of Sapphire & Steel in which Sapphires eyes were turned black; but I cannot recall the circumstances under which it happened.
I can describe myself in five words. Intelligent, handsome, debonair, witty - NOT!!
Scaramouche

Postby martin1985 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:03 am

In September 2014, tabloid newspaper The Daily Star ran several full front-page stories of a black-eyed girl who was terrorizing the area of Cannock Chase in Staffordshire, England. Lee Brickley, a paranormal investigator, examined the case. He claimed that a local woman had suddenly heard a terrifying scream, which she believed to be a child in danger. She ran in search of the child, and after initially not seeing anyone, she noticed that a girl dressed in white stood behind her. She stated that the young girl had her hands over her eyes “as if she was waiting for a birthday cake” and was silent. The woman, who also had her young daughter with her, asked the strange girl if she was okay, which seemed to prompt her to take her hands from her face, and open her eyes. “That’s when I saw they were completely black, no iris, no white, nothing,” the witness told Brickley. “I jumped back and grabbed my daughter. When I looked again, the child was gone. It was so strange.”Brickley also told the media that his own aunt had witnessed this same girl over 30 years earlier in 1982. He stated that she had heard a young girl calling for help before seeing a girl dressed in white running away from her. Brickley’s aunt caught up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder to see if she was okay. When they girl turned around, his aunt could see that her eyes were completely black. The girl then turned and continued to run before disappearing.In April 2015, a video taken from a drone flying over the fields of Cannock Chase appeared on YouTube. In the background, some believe that the drone unintentionally caught a strange girl, dressed in white and matching descriptions of the alleged black-eyed girl of Cannock Chase.Medium Christine Hamlett believes that the she managed to capture a photograph of the spooky specter. She also believes, in part due to her gift to connect with the other side, that the girl is the spirit of a child who died of diphtheria during the Victorian era. Those who do suffer from the disease also suffer from a paralysis of the eyes, which makes them appear dark and sunken.

Found this on youtube, probably a hoax but you never know

martin1985

Postby Spirit Bear » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:26 pm

Interesting story and video, but I must question the assertion that the figure was a girl-the face is never seen, and the white covering(which looks like a lab coat to me)hides any features indicating the gender of the figure.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby martin1985 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm

when i watch the video it looks like the figure uses there hand to move the black hair, so it looks. Yeah could possibly just be lab coat. Very odd
martin1985

Postby Thebogeyman » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:08 am

Had a look at the clip from the drone footage and would place this within the hoax videos similar to the recent one where drivers encounter a figure at night in their headlights ....... the figure is similar to the entity from the Japanese horror film The Ring , have attached this below but prepare for the worst acting you are ever to witness :

Regards Black Eyed children .... focussing on Cannock Chase itself it does appear to have its fair share of cryptoid stories and legends ..... werewolves , giant serpents , stories of Hell Hounds claiming victims and the stories of a human / pig hybrid which escaped from the army base nearby at the beginning of the Cold War so Black Eyed children fit in nicely. Tracking the story regards the existence of Black Eyed children goes back as far as the late 90s when a short story was created by Brian Bethel and have attached a copy below for your perusal.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic ... FXkIXeq9ec

Was only recently that pictures of the comic book character Slenderman was being seen in Cannock Chase so make of it what you will.

Yes , there was indeed such an image of Joanna Lumley in " Sapphire and Steel " from episode 2 in 1979 called " The Railway Station " which involved an entity attracting angst driven souls to a derelict railway station during which Lumley was taken over , here it is below :

black eyes.jpg

Until we have far better evidence of such entities I will side with folklore on this one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Glendower. - I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
Hotspur. - Why, so can I; or so can any man:
But will they come when you do call for them ?
Thebogeyman

Postby martin1985 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:37 pm

just watched that video Thebogeyman, more than likely a hoax! am am sure the person is walking along with a walking stick lol
martin1985

Return to Other Beings Among Us? - Debate UFOs, Aliens, Angels, Demons, & Bigfoot