Ghost Girl 1940s Australia

This is the place to put your interesting photos either from paranormal investigations you have done, chance photos you took, or discuss the more famous "ghost" photos & give your views. All such photos here please!

Ghost Girl 1940s Australia

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:52 pm

Just a new picture or two for you

Just came into the news recently, I hadn't seen this before.

This picture courtesy of Fourtean Picture Library

Graveyard Child Ghost
In the mid-1940s, a Mrs. Andrews of Queensland, Australia, photographed the grave of her daughter, Joyce. When the film was developed, a small child appeared in the picture. Years later, two graves of young infant girls were found near Joyce’s grave.

GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Re: Ghost Girl 1940s Australia

Postby Spirit Bear » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:19 pm

This one I have seen. Not sure, but it was debunked somewhere, tho I can't recall where I read it.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GII-Team » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:48 am

its another one which has debunked all over it its just too good and research proves if it seems to good to be true it is.
its always in the top 10 ghost photos but agree with tom do remember seeing a hoax post about this photo somewhere.
GII-Team

Postby Chatelaine » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:27 pm

Yeah, along the way I am sure I was watching a program where photographic experts explained the picture away as a fake. If it is a fake, bit of a sick subject if you ask me. [-x
Chatelaine

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:42 am

It's highly likely it is either a fake or a double exposure, ... but whenever I hear off the cuff "it's been debunked" and no more data, I like to really find out how much they really looked into that and proved it was a fake, before taking it as true.
In my experience many will too easily believe something is true, but equally easily folk will instantly believe something has been debunked just because someone confidently says it has been. Very few people genuinely inspect the facts.

There are far too many gullible and easy believers, but equally far too many debunking materialists who are seething with anger at the very idea there may be such things as ghosts, and will too easily dismiss, or claim to have proved something as fake when proper scrutiny reveals they have done no such thing ...and hence their claims can be just as suspect.

Best to really find the source, and what they did/found. :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Chatelaine » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:46 pm

I agree GiTM, it's good to see the latest evidence either way. The one picture that really gets on my wick is the 'girl in the burning Wem building'. That one for sure is a fake, but it festoons book covers and always finds itself listed in the spookiest pictures countdowns you see on the net.

If I come across any video links regarding this picture, I will post them on this thread. Explanations and discussions with different photo experts are always interesting.
Chatelaine

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:07 pm

We should probably putting the general thread, or start a new one just about that pic.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Return to Ghostly & Eery Photos - share & discuss here