Free oracle readings

Whatever you believe or not, discuss experiences and methods such as fortune telling, reading the future, divination methods. By popular request, this is the place exclusively for those members who are interested in all such subjects!

Re: Free oracle readings

Postby Midnight » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:11 pm

Spirit Bear wrote:My pleasure, Sarah xxx It's my way of helping people as best I can.

And you do it so well too.
The truth ALWAYS comes out in the end.
Midnight

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:30 pm

As we approach the New Year, I'm sure many of you are wondering what lies ahead for you and yours. I stand ready with a free reading for anyone who wants, or needs one. Just send me a PM here, and I will get back to you ASAP.

Now, having said that, I am asking for a reading myself from any other reader here on site. Just PM me, and I will let you know the subject that I want to know about. Happy New Year to all!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

My reading from Spirit Bear

Postby Orb Magnet » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:25 pm

I would like to say a big thank you to Tom for my reading, it was so accurate and it made a whole lot of sence, Don't wanna go in to details but would love to advise that it's well worth getting one!
As Tom knows me personally for over 10 years now he gave me Native American cards which I love! Loved the meaning behind all of them and hopefully I will get my crystal soon!

Thanks again O:-)
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The kingdom of God is inside you, And all around you, Not in mansions of wood and stone.Split a piece of wood....And I'm there....lift a stone ....And you will fine me.

Gospel of St.Thomas.
Orb Magnet

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:01 pm

From Orb Magnet:

I would like to say a big thank you to Tom for my reading, it was so accurate and it made a whole lot of sence, Don't wanna go in to details but would love to advise that it's well worth getting one!
As Tom knows me personally for over 10 years now he gave me Native American cards which I love! Loved the meaning behind all of them and hopefully I will get my crystal soon!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Re: My reading from Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:06 pm

Ah, great Nor!! :)

Everyone seems to like them! xx
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Re: My reading from Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:03 am

I just want to repeat my offer of free and confidential readings for all EG members who request one. Please send me a Private Message here at Everything Ghost, and please keep the details of what you need to know to a general outline, don't be too specific. I will send the reading here to you in a Private Message.
Spirit Bear

Postby Midnight » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:08 pm

You've always been spot on for me Tom, but I can't ask for any more because I don't have the PM facility, anyway, doubt you would be willing to do me one now.
The truth ALWAYS comes out in the end.
Midnight

Postby Tasha O » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:48 pm

Thank you so much Tom for my reading, so accurate, I certainly would recommend your readings.

Thank you so much

Tasha O
Tasha O

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:27 pm

Tasha O wrote:Thank you so much Tom for my reading, so accurate, I certainly would recommend your readings.

Thank you so much

Tasha O

You're very welcome, Tasha, glad I could help.
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri May 06, 2016 3:10 pm

For those interested, I've added a new Oracle to my repertoire, the Celtic Totem Animals deck, very similar to the Stone People Medicine Cards I use. As always, anybody who wants or needs a free, confidential reading, just send me a Private Message here on EG.
Spirit Bear

PreviousNext

Return to Divination, Magic and Prediction - Do you believe?