Chat Room Meetups changed to Friday nights...

Latest announcements and news from the www.EverythingGhost.Co.UK team

Chat Room Meetups changed to Friday nights...

Postby Spirit Bear » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:40 pm

...starting this coming Friday,September 21st at 9 PM,GMT. This was done with the OK of the Admin,GitM,so we will give it a go,and hope that attendence picks up. Hope to see as many of you as can make it,you will find it interesting and fun. So,don't be shy,drop in,and say hello to some of your other EG mates!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Re: Chat Room Meetups changed to Friday nights...

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:40 pm

Thanks Tom, I have changed this post to the status of "announcement" so it should now appear on the front portal page too.

I will send a bulk email out tomorrow and another on Friday to let the membership know too.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:10 pm

Thanks,Al. Those who don't utilize the Chat room are missing a real treat. We have a group of interesting and interested people talking about diverse subjects,both PN and non. And Al,believe it or not,we don't spend ALL our time in there slagging Most Haunted!
Last edited by Spirit Bear on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Thebogeyman » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:12 pm

Spirit Bear wrote:Thanks,Al. Those who don't utilize the Chat room are missing a real treat. We have a group of interesting and interested people talking about diverse subjects,both PN and non. And Al,believe it or not,we don't spend all OUR time in there slagging Most Haunted!

Nah ...... there is reference to Most Haunted ..... the remaining 2% we talk about other stuff ;)
Glendower. - I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
Hotspur. - Why, so can I; or so can any man:
But will they come when you do call for them ?
Thebogeyman

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Well, I don't mind a bit of discussion about MH in the chatroom if it's fresh, it's very topical for a forum like this, but when it becomes the same old stuck record points that I have heard for 5 years regurgitated 1000 times, then ad infinitum..... sorry, pointless & boring. And dare I say it almost worryingly alzeimeresque! (Though you guys can go ahead! :D )
Tom, I did tell you that was a private message! :(

The bullk email has gone out about tomorrow anyway ;)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Thebogeyman » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Dinna worry ..... dont think anybody wants to invest anymore time in the antics of Antix at all and would gladly see them consigned to oblivion...... sure we can have other stuff for discussion with all on board.

Sure to be around tomorrow ... see you round folks
Glendower. - I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
Hotspur. - Why, so can I; or so can any man:
But will they come when you do call for them ?
Thebogeyman

Postby karen » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:33 am

We do tend to get a bit Pythonesque. I think MH comes up occasionally but not that much to my memory... mind you... rugby season has started so I'm glad in a way that it has changed to Friday I wouldn't want to embarrass myself with my drunken burblings after the match :lol: Which is why I haven't been on there for a couple of weeks. I wouldn't want to bore anyone with a blow by blow account of the match and the fact that if you watched closely on sky sports last week you would see and hear me shouting....lol :oops:

See you on the morrow where no doubt we will again have a lot of banter and a good laugh about things.
karen

Postby Spirit Bear » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:26 am

Well,first the good news about tonight's Chat Room Meet-up:we had 7 people show up! Myself,GitM,Chatelaine,bogeyman,karen,BurningTorch and matt77 came together for over 2 hours and we had a marvelous time,talking about the PN,and having a few laughs along the way. The bad news-there were NO new chatters at all,it was 7 of the regulars. Well,there is always next week. Friday,September 29th at 9 PM,GMT. Be there or be square! :)
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:18 am

Once again a great night in the Chat Room,but once again the same 7 people as last time! Where are the rest of you? This is NOT an exclusive club,this is for all members of EG. Hope to see some more of you at next weeks meeting on October 5th!
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:50 am

Well, it's horses for courses, some members aren't into chat rooms, & that's fine. It was nice with the ones we had there. I'm happy for folk to use the site for whatever suits them, even if they just want to browse.

:)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Next

Return to Announcements