contacting the dead

New members please come and introduce yourself

contacting the dead

Postby Jeffers » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:24 pm

hi guys i do think that you can see orbs and mists etc with the nacked eyes because several times i have seen this esp in my home and out and about in haunted locations my local church the caerau hill fort is very haunted just like llandaff cathederal i was doind a ivnestigation at llandaff few months ago it was midnight and i was walking in the cemertary on my own when out of the blue this very bright light surrounded me came from nowere it was going around me with such speed it looked like a hula hoop lol i didnt feel scared at all the was no noise around just me is was peaceful and the energy didnt harm me in any way i felt realy calm.......then after a few mins the light was gone and i was in the cem in complete darkness god bless you all :)
Jeffers

Re: contacting the dead

Postby Thebogeyman » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Hi Jeffers

I take it that you possess some psychic ability to see or witness these anomalies.

A previous partner had this gift and to some extent I did envy her as I would have wished to see for mysefl what she could see & feel and I could not.

One of the reasons I have ended up here and other locations myself looking for answers.

Thank you for sharing
Glendower. - I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
Hotspur. - Why, so can I; or so can any man:
But will they come when you do call for them ?
Thebogeyman

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:20 pm

Jeff, I have heard folk say they see orbs or balls of light while on vigils, though it doesn't happen very often.

I remember once we were in the Marsden Grotto (cliff side caves, used as a bar and nightclub but previously used by smugglers), and one member was in the kitchen and started getting very badly affected by something in there, he was quite overcome. All the more interesting as he is usually a very calm guy who doesn't display a lot of emotion or dramatise at all. He said he felt someone was next to him and walked right through him. We had a cameraman there with my night vision camcorder. At one point when this guy said he felt someone next to him another person present saw a ball of light move around him in a circle then go right through him, and at this point Jon our cameraman filmed the area with this guy, and got a moving orb on film doing just this. Normally I would have said "insect" but it was interesting that both the guy sitting there being affected, who said he had someone move through him, and the other person in the room who saw the orb with his eyes said this just before Jon mentioned it was on the camera. The footage does show such an "orb" too.

I remember when "orbs" first were reported on MH, they were very excited about them (they don't mention them now!).

Interestingly, this "orb" thing didn't start with digital cameras and filming or MH, but folk were using the word ages ago, I remember reading about them in the 1970s when I used to read ghost books and accounts by investigators, or anecdotes of those who had paranormal experiences. They used the term "orb" along with "spirit lights" "willo the whisps" and other light phenomena that folk reported seeing about haunted places, especially in graveyards. Much of it was viewed as a type of gas by skeptics, when it was seen in outdoor places or graveyards, but folk also reported seeing them indoors and they were regarded as the seminal phase of an apparition, before it could fully form itself.

The many camera anomalies can mostly be explained as moisture or dust (I say mostly), but this may be something else that people see with their eyes!

Thanks for that experience Jeff, it's very interesting!

PS: I don't know that anyone would have to be psychic to experience something like this or see any kind of apparition, a true "haunting" should be experienced or viewable by everyday folk, not just psycics & mediums....
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Chatelaine » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:24 pm

That sounds like a very unusual experience you had there Jeff. Thinking of the cemetery you had your experience, it is very close to the river, where I believe lights have been seen dancing around the waters edge. I think Jim from Cardiff Histories and Hauntings should be able to tell you more about this strange phenomenon, as he once recounted a story of lights seen going over the river and it was said it was the lights were the spirits of two children who drowned in the Taff. Maybe the children are buried in that very cemetery? :sad:
Chatelaine

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Wondering if this ever happened again to Jeff in Llandaff or elsewhere?
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Orb Magnet » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:13 pm

I see them in my living room and bed room till this day.
The kingdom of God is inside you, And all around you, Not in mansions of wood and stone.Split a piece of wood....And I'm there....lift a stone ....And you will fine me.

Gospel of St.Thomas.
Orb Magnet

Postby Chatelaine » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:34 pm

Hey Jeffers, we haven't seen any of your spooky pics in a long while! How about posting a few and telling us about your new facebook page ;-)
Chatelaine

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:31 pm

He's got some great ones he shared on Facebook, ... that one in St Briavels was good, and some in Llandaff!!
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself