Your recollections

We have now done dozens of investigations over the years all over the UK. Reports will be loaded one by one on the main site page at www.everythingghost.co.uk, - we have a backlog! Discuss completed reports here.

Your recollections

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:41 pm

I know that many of you on EG have never done an PNI, but it would be useful if you have visited any of the places we have investigated, and shared your memories with us. Photos would be great, too. Let us know what you saw, experienced, felt in those places.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Re: Your recollections

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:25 pm

PNI, by the way, is Paranormal Investigation - some members just love abbreviations :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:31 pm

No, some members, like moi, are too lazy to write it all out! :-D
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GII-Team » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:59 pm

its a good idea - it would be great to see development on how locations have changed.
GII-Team

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:12 pm

Or, if they just go to the thread on the forum about that place, either in "Haunted Locations" or "Investigations we've done" or somewhere else in the investigations section, just post your own experiences or comments about a place in with the thread.... would be really interesting to get in the mix.

We have a lot of investigations covered in our Investigations page on the main website, here:

http://everythingghost.co.uk/page1.htm

However we have done a lot since then, that list was from 2009, so I do need to update it!! When I get some time!! (along with updating the whole site, really!)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Return to Investigations we've done