possession

We have now done dozens of investigations over the years all over the UK. Reports will be loaded one by one on the main site page at www.everythingghost.co.uk, - we have a backlog! Discuss completed reports here.

possession

Postby Zombiekiller » Thu May 14, 2015 5:45 pm

has anyone ever been/'lost control' of themselves when investigating? I had a great discussion today with a friend of mine and she said to me what would you do if you were on an investigation and someone got possessed?
Zombiekiller

Re: possession

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri May 15, 2015 1:04 am

Not possessed, but we did have a couple of times where a psychometrist friend of ours went "too deep" and was overwhelmed by the emotions she was getting. And I myself have taken ill at a couple sites-the White Hart Inn in Sabden, near Pendle Hill, and at St. Briavels.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Zombiekiller » Fri May 15, 2015 7:01 am

ok so how did everyone react and help you or did you just help yourself?
Zombiekiller

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri May 15, 2015 5:10 pm

Zombiekiller wrote:ok so how did everyone react and help you or did you just help yourself?

At both sites I was knocked so loopy I had to be helped out of the area so I could recover, which I did. At the White Hart we were doing a session in a basement area that had been used to isolate cholera victims until they had recovered or died. They had also used the space for storing meat. As the mediums were calling out, I started getting dizzy and a massive headache. I started smelling the odor of rotting meat(the mediums also got this sensation). Then I started feeling nauseous-it felt like someone had taken a handful of rotten, slimy, maggot infested meat and jammed it down my throat. I had to ask Chatelaine to help me up the stairs to the bar, where I sat for about 15 minutes trying to recover. Thanks to Chatelaines help, and that of a Lady Reiki healer who was with the group, I felt a lot better, but decided not to go back down into the cellar. The incident at St. Briavels was less severe, but still scary. Frankly I didn't like being rendered so vulnerable-I try to maintain a reputation for being the cool, level headed skeptic on any EG vigil I do.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Zombiekiller » Fri May 15, 2015 5:50 pm

ok thank you. i was quite worried about what to do if someone experiences phenomenon that they cant handle.
Zombiekiller

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:02 pm

Sorry, should have answered this a long time ago! If someone has an experience like I did, the first rule is don't panic! If the sensations are too much for the person affected, get them out of the area immediately! Don't stop to ask when, where, how, or why. That can come later, after the person recovers. That is the time to start sorting it out to see if there is a natural explanation for what happened,
Spirit Bear

Postby Zombiekiller » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:49 pm

Spirit Bear wrote:Sorry, should have answered this a long time ago! If someone has an experience like I did, the first rule is don't panic! If the sensations are too much for the person affected, get them out of the area immediately! Don't stop to ask when, where, how, or why. That can come later, after the person recovers. That is the time to start sorting it out to see if there is a natural explanation for what happened,

Thank you.
Zombiekiller

Return to Investigations we've done