Cock Inn Ripley

We have now done dozens of investigations over the years all over the UK. Reports will be loaded one by one on the main site page at www.everythingghost.co.uk, - we have a backlog! Discuss completed reports here.

Cock Inn Ripley

Postby Zombiekiller » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:52 pm

So, I have arranged my first proper investigation woop! I cant wait. I have some people I've never met doing it with me and hopefully my friend. Im really happy woop!
Zombiekiller

Re: Cock Inn Ripley

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:54 pm

Zombiekiller wrote:So, I have arranged my first proper investigation woop! I cant wait. I have some people I've never met doing it with me and hopefully my friend. Im really happy woop!

That's good news, Zombie, hope you enjoy yourself. And, of course, we expect a full report here with pictures and any other evidence you might get. Good luck!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Zombiekiller » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:50 pm

Of course! I will share everything!
Zombiekiller

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:34 pm

Sounds great!!! Obviously execute reasonable care when joining complete strangers on your own.... but I think you will be OK as you will be in a group.

Guessing this is the inn?

GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Zombiekiller » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:25 pm

Yes. It is the pub and im excited. Ive told them i dont do oujia boards. neither does jess. yes that is a lil worry doing investigations with people you dont know but hopefully not too much of a probalem they have done it before so should be ok. Fingers crossed that we catch some good emps.
Zombiekiller

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:50 pm

And even more, I'm hoping you can make some friends to join in with in future too :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Zombiekiller » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:26 am

true if we get along :)
Zombiekiller

Postby Zombiekiller » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:00 am

Ok so actually managed to go to the Cock Inn. Had a great time although the there was more ppl there than I anticipated and some of them played pranks that annoyed me slightly. But we did capture a something or someone standing on the table and a bit sat down at the back of the pub. Apparently there was a dog as well but couldn't see that. There are pictures but I'm not sure how to upload since I'm using my new iPad ( birthday present ). Also on my recorder, I got a few sounds I can't understand although the others haven't heard it yet. So it was a great night!
Zombiekiller

Postby Zombiekiller » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:04 am

Btw way how do I upload pictures?
Zombiekiller

Postby Spirit Bear » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:37 pm

Good to hear that the Inn was fairly active, and that you got some results. Too bad about the pranksters, but that is an occupational hazard on many vigils! Contact GiTM, she can help you get your stuff uploaded onto here.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Next

Return to Investigations we've done