The places we've investigated.

We have now done dozens of investigations over the years all over the UK. Reports will be loaded one by one on the main site page at www.everythingghost.co.uk, - we have a backlog! Discuss completed reports here.

The places we've investigated.

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:51 am

Thought it might be useful to have as complete a list of the sites we have done official and unofficial investigations,either by ourselves,or with other groups. Some of these vigils were done under our previous two incarnations. I'm sure I have left many locations out,so I hope my teammates will help me out here:

Chillingham Castle,Tutbury Castle,Aidon Castle,Baskerville Manor,The Crown Inn,Preston Manor,The Ancient Unicorn Inn,The Schooner Hotel,the Station Hotel,Marsden Grotto,Dunstanburgh Castle,Wychwood Forest,the Rollwright Stones,The Edinburgh Vaults,Mary King's Close,The Empire Theater in Consett,The Skirrid Inn,the Wellington Hotel,Pendle Hill,Malkin Tower Farms,Raglan Castle,the Hellfire Caves. That's all I can think of for the moment,but there will be more!
Last edited by Spirit Bear on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Re: The places we've investigated.

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Good one Tom,

Of course most of them are on the main website here: http://www.everythingghost.co.uk/page1.htm

BTW may I take this opportunity to ask anyone who knows of any missed off this main Investigations page to let me know and I'll add them. There are loads of backlogged reports to do, but will get round to them eventually :oops: . At least we can keep the list updated though.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:23 am

Add:Craig-Y-Nos,Llancaich Fawr, St.Fagans,and Michaelham Priory.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:36 am

Michelham is on there Tom,there's a whole report for it. Yes, Craig Y Nos should be on there, - I didn't put St Fagans as we just joined in on a tour, rather than a proper investigation of ours, - although I for one would love to do that one properly!
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby BurningTorch » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:18 pm

Ooh, looking forward to reading those, especially as Preston Manor and Michelham Priory are in my neck of the woods. :)
"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open."
"Though we may come from different places, and speak in different tongues. Our hearts beat as one."
Albus Dumbledore
BurningTorch

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:16 pm

BurningTorch, the MIchelham Priory one his here http://www.everythingghost.co.uk/Michelham.htm

It was a very interesting vigil.

The Preston Manor ones were also very good, the first one particularly - the 2nd one was a bit disappointing. I will have to construct the report for that and put it on that section of the website, when I have some time I will do it. Have visited Preston Manor many times, and we're good friends with the lady that was their official medium for quite some years.

My gosh, we have so much in the way of reports to put up on there.

I'm sorry about the website, sometimes the fonts and things are coming out incorrectly on some browsers, but it should still be readable. I have to do some work on the website in general to reconstruct it to fit with modern browsers and it will take a bit of time.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby BurningTorch » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:57 pm

Oh wow, thanks for that; looking forward to reading it. :D
"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open."
"Though we may come from different places, and speak in different tongues. Our hearts beat as one."
Albus Dumbledore
BurningTorch

Postby llandaffpete » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:27 pm

i so want to st fagans and the llandaff cathedral and castle also st marys church ely
llandaffpete

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:11 pm

We love St. Fagans,too,Pete,and are hoping against hope someday they will relent,and let reputable PN groups in there for vigils. It was at one of the buildings in St. Fagans about 4 years ago,that we got our first ever reading on an EMF meter!
Last edited by Spirit Bear on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Bear

Postby llandaffpete » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:04 am

hi tom another on is cosmeston lakes as i have been told its haunted
llandaffpete

Next

Return to Investigations we've done