CHILLINGHAM CASTLE - JANUARY 2008

We have now done dozens of investigations over the years all over the UK. Reports will be loaded one by one on the main site page at www.everythingghost.co.uk, - we have a backlog! Discuss completed reports here.

CHILLINGHAM CASTLE - JANUARY 2008

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:31 am

The investigation and vigils we did at Chillingham Castle are now reported on the main website at http://www.everythingghost.co.uk/Chillingham.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please note that these may look the same as our earlier reports on our previous website, but they are different as those earlier reports didn't include the King Edward Room, The Still Room or Dungeon. We also went through all our original recordings and footage to get it exactly right on what happened, so a lot of it is new material.

Anyone who was at this investigation is encouraged to please to give your views, experiences, memories and any additional pictures you have here on this thread.

We also welcome any further friendly discussion from those who were not present, and also any other experiences, knowledge or ideas anyone else has about this castle or the vigils.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Re: CHILLINGHAM CASTLE - JANUARY 2008

Postby Spirit Bear » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:22 am

I will always remember our vigil at Chillingham Castle,as not only was it our first real investigation as a group,but must rate as one of our best and most successful ventures. I cannot believe the amount of phenomena that we caught on camera,on film,and on audio. Numerous orbs were recorded,and my laser therm was working overtime registering all the cold spots we encountered in all parts of the castle.

For me,naturally,the highlight has to be the apparition we caught on camera in the oubliette. It remains,to this day,as one of the most compelling pieces of PN evidence we have on record. I have looked at that piece of footage hundreds of times,and I am convinced,after eliminating all possible natural explanations,that what we caught on film is a paranormal entity of some type.

Once we are able to upload a clean copy of this film onto the site,I will discuss what I'm sure the anomaly could NOT be. I am hoping TekSpook,who was manning the camera and actually saw the thing,will back me up here with his impressions.

Another good piece of evidence is the moan heard in the chapel. I must be honest,that I did not hear the moan when it happened,even tho I was in the room at the time. I only heard it on the MP3 recording later on,but only after considerable tweaking of the volume,as the sound is very faint.
Last edited by Spirit Bear on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:24 am

Hi Tom,

The groan in the Chillingham Chapel is already in the report, can be downloaded (have to go through a little bit of hassle on that but just click the links to download and it starts to play). It's available under the red "moanclip" text link on the report, at the very end of the section 3 of the report re: the Chapel at http://www.everythingghost.co.uk/Chillingham.htm
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby TheTekSpook » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:14 am

Yes this was a brilliant investigation :)
As my friend tom said i was with him in the obilette manning the camera while we both called out , and not long after i caught what i can only call a apparition or spirit on camera .

Now i have exausted every option , every feasable option on what it could be and it wasnt a animal of any kind as the obilette is at least 20ft in depth , wasnt a shadow of one of us moving as it was pitch black in there .
I only hope we can get it on the website for us all too see again as id like to know what our new members make of it .
TheTekSpook

Postby Chatelaine » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:40 pm

Have you got a copy of that Jon, if not I think I have a spare disc I can send you x ;)
Chatelaine

Postby TheTekSpook » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Hi jane i havent got a copy of that but would love to take another look at it if thats ok to send me a copy :) xx
TheTekSpook

Postby Chatelaine » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:52 pm

I shall send you a copy asap babe x :D
Chatelaine

Postby Chatelaine » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Just popped in to say, it was three years ago today we arrived at Chillingham Castle for our unforgettable stay. Me, Tom, Ali, Nor and Jonners stayed in the Dairy and had such a great time. I will never forget our experiences there and I really hope that one day we can go back there and do another vigil. :D
Chatelaine

Postby PinkFrenchFancy » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:08 am

This was where I met most of you! Let me tell you I am still to this day ever so proud that I got to be a part of this magnificent Investigations that took place in January 2008 in what I still hold in my opinion to be the most haunted place I have visited... I have many scary memories about my time at Chillingham castle and still have camera footage from the investigations.... I'm sure that we caught a ghost on camera (the one coming out of the fireplace) and i remain to frequently sit down and stare at that still trying to write it off.... truth be told i can't!!! that still throws amazing shivers up and down my body still to this day!!! I would love to go back sometime if the chance was ever to arise as this was without a doubt my cherry on top of my investigating bun.... and to have been in such an early stage of my investagative life I felt it was an amazing thing that I had this opportunity....
PinkFrenchFancy

Postby Chatelaine » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:10 pm

I keep saying it, but it was such a special experience we all had at Chillingham and one that none of us will forget. We still hope that we'll get back there sometime and if we arrange something, you will be top of the list to come with us babe x. It would be such a blast to all be together again.
Chatelaine

Next

Return to Investigations we've done