CHILLINGHAM CASTLE - JANUARY 2008

We have now done dozens of investigations over the years all over the UK. Reports will be loaded one by one on the main site page at www.everythingghost.co.uk, - we have a backlog! Discuss completed reports here.

Re: CHILLINGHAM CASTLE - JANUARY 2008

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:20 am

That's news Tom, about WYPG (West Yorkshire Paranormal Group). Wonder what happened. Yes, we did have our differences.... but some good times too, despite that. Despite all, I wish them well.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Re: CHILLINGHA M CASTLE - JANUARY 2008

Postby PinkFrenchFancy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:36 am

This was my source of finding out. Andrew who some of you may remember is the only one i really stayed friends with from the group.

Despite numerous attempts to clear the air with certain members of the group who took a disliking I never heard from any of them. All this because they thought I was trying to rob David of £30 which of course I paid him back anyway... I never had any intention not to. David was very nice about it all but all the noise was coming from behind him.

some time after I left I heard that David also packed it in due to getting a job and meeting a nice lass and settling down. As far as I can understand though they always had people pretty much lining up to be part of the team.

I've stopped making any attempts to clear the air now... its like flogging a dead horse. I've grown up and matured alot since then, its a real shame that they never really heard me out over the situation properly.

I know first hand that Andrew is looking forwards to taking some time out to rest but has no desire to finish up being a paranormal investigator (and a good one at that!)

As for the whole ''Living Spirits'' thing with Lorraine. I dont have a clue about any of that. Did it last long? did it end? Im not sure at all...

All I am sure of is i got much valuable experience from working as a part of the WYPG evem though they did seem to delete me from their history removing pictures and video's that has me in them... again, shame... there was some fanstastic evidence recorded with me talking and filiming on the camera and some cracking pictures too.

Either way i dont let it put me off one day making a return to doing some investigations (hopefully with you guys)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PinkFrenchFancy

Postby GII-Team » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:56 pm

Really enjoyed this investigation some amazing visual captures.
The "Orbs" are so clear and zoomed in we can see different faces in each picture, might be matrixing but it did not look in that way from what i have seen.
We are eager to join you guys on a investigation could learn a lot i can imagine.
What camera's do you use for still photographs?
Amazing quality.

Salute.
GII-Team

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:06 pm

Really glad you enjoyed reading through that investigation GII, it took quite a lot of work to compile!!

Yes, this vigil was the most thorough we have done, as we were all there for 3 nights and days with the castle closed and no one else there, just living in and doing the vigils at night, sleeping in the day. Was brilliant and a unique opportunity.

I had a voice recorder going the entire time we were on investigations, so managed to transcribe each place we did and that was very useful as we had a complete record of each, and often if you just rely on memory things are forgotten or become distorted. Also it's surprising what you find on those recordings in the way of EVP - as each time we ask a question it is recorded. We do the same for each vigil now, often having several recorders placed at different points in the room to compare.

It's a pain, as it takes so much time to go through them all at the end (and we have dozens I confess to not listening to since the vigil!!) but if you really want to keep a good record it's all there,a nd the times are all accurate too.

Hope you have some great vigils too, I'm sure you will..... if we do any down your way you never know we may meet up!!
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Midnight » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:28 pm

Chris, first off, why drag something that happened over 4 years ago up and especially in this thread? what does it have to do with Chillinghams investigation? nowt.

Anyway let me put the record straight for you all as Chris has left a few pieces of the puzzle out.

Yes, WYPG are having a timeout, this is because of Pats declining health ergo the fibromyalgia, it has really taken its toll making any investigation a no no right now. Though she does manage to come down to Wales and stop with myself and Silver Fox occasionally, sometimes the lovely Den comes too.

The lovely Lila met a Canadian gentleman, she emigrated to Canada to be with him and they are now married.

Julie had an accident and is darn lucky not to be a quadriplegic!

Yes, David married Tracy, the team did an investi at her house once or twice because of poltergeist activity, and things went on from there and he does work some odd hours, so he had no time anymore anyway, what little he has is spent with Tracy and her two boys.

Oh, and I forgot to mention Andrew, who now has a furbaby and wouldn't dream of leaving her alone overnight while doing investies, so he doesn't do them any more either, as he puts Bella first, as is only right and proper!

As to Living Spirits, yes, it is still going, it's basically a Pagan forum now WYPG are resting, all are welcome there, no one has been turned away from joining.

Chillingham Castle, I remember sitting around Jane's kitchen table listening to all that went on with interest. I think that investi really got your imaginations going and the rest as they say is history!
The truth ALWAYS comes out in the end.
Midnight

Postby PinkFrenchFancy » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:16 am

You're right this had nothing to do with the investigation. If anything I only wanted to post that I was greatful for the opportunity to do this investigation with WYPG, we may have gone our different ways but I'll always wish everyone well and be appreciative of my time with all of the group.

Realistically though... Chillingham Castle was without a doubt the highlight of anything I got to be a part of ☺
PinkFrenchFancy

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:11 pm

Chris, be assured you can say what you like so long as it's within the forum rules and doesn't cause offense in the ways described there!!

Chillingham was great, really good memories of it all, and everyone who was there had a great time, we all got on great too... :-D

LOL and by the way, CHILLINGHAM happened well over 4 years ago, and so it's very pertinent to comment. :-D
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:18 pm

Brings back happy memories that our first investigation as a group was one of the, if not the best, vigil we have done in our 7 years in the field. Hope we can get back there one day and see if we can repeat our success. BTW, Chris, glad to see you here again, it has been too long since we've heard from you!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:25 pm

It was the best, due to the 3 days and nights we had there, and the place being closed other than for us and WYPG, access to all areas and The Dairy to ourselves made it very special indeed.

Not our first investigations though, can't forget Wychwood and Minster Lovell. ;-)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:27 pm

Not our first investigations though, can't forget Wychwood and Minster Lovell. ;-)

Indeed, GiTM, forgot those, great vigils, also, and 2 more places we need to do again!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

PreviousNext

Return to Investigations we've done