The Skirrid Inn 28/2/12

We have now done dozens of investigations over the years all over the UK. Reports will be loaded one by one on the main site page at www.everythingghost.co.uk, - we have a backlog! Discuss completed reports here.

Re: The Skirrid Inn 28/2/12

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Karen wrote: just watched the Vid the accents are Kosher almost Bristolian so definitely West Country. The video looks quite authentic and professionally done too me so will disagree with you Tom on that one. :roll: Probably because they are from my neck of the woods and I'm biased :oops:

I will take your word on the accents,Karen,they just sounded a little too theatrical for me. As to the rest of it,I will keep my stance that some kind of jiggery-pokery was going on re:the torches.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Chatelaine » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:43 pm

We've got to keep open minded about other group's findings, because if we were to upload to youtube some of our footage, we'd attract just as much censure, even though we know it happened just as it would appear on screen. I think people who share their findings are very brave as they open themselves up to so much criticism and ridicule. Good on em!
Chatelaine

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Just found this on youtube,which claims that Fanny Price is a malovelent entity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7PtmWWaiDs
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Chatelaine » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Thanks Tom, I enjoyed watching that x
Chatelaine

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:07 pm

That "entity" looked like a bargain-basement Jennet Humphrey! 8-)
Spirit Bear

Previous

Return to Investigations we've done