Baskerville Hall Investigation 28-29 Oct 2012

We have now done dozens of investigations over the years all over the UK. Reports will be loaded one by one on the main site page at www.everythingghost.co.uk, - we have a backlog! Discuss completed reports here.

Re: Baskerville Hall Investigation 28-29 Oct 2012

Postby Yosemitesarah » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Fantastic first vigil for me. I have some interesting photographs to upload soon and I would love any comments as to what you can see in them. I was surprised how sensitive to the spirits I actually was and it was very tense during the Elizabeth/Authoritative Man confrontation. x
Yosemitesarah

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:10 am

Sarah,you came thru with flying colors,as did Kim. I may be wrong,but it appears you have some sensitivity to para-normal activity. Have you ever considered exploring these abilities? You need not use them just for PN investigations,they could also be an invitiation to things like healing(reiki,etc.)and divination work.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:49 pm

It was great that you picked up and tuned in on so much, it's even more satisfying when you go away and then after some research find it's true (only you can know you didn't do so before hand, the sceptics always assume you have, - which is fair enough). You never know, with a bit of work we may find out some more about the place and its past, or even those who worked or lived there. Sometimes it takes quite a bit of time and effort.

I also think the whole event was a success as everyone got on and seemed to enjoy themselves. Matt was healthily sceptic but in an open minded way, which is very welcome on these kind of things. Everyone had a good time.

As soon as I have a chance I'll put my own report on here, also we have lots of photos to share. I'm also planning to go through all the audio footage and the video we took (about 6 hours of audio, about an hour of video) and make a chronological report of exactly what happened when, what everyone said etc. which is always interesting ... it's amazing how much folk forget or distort in their recollections so it's always good to go to what actually happened at the time and see if anything was missed out.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Thebogeyman » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Och now Alison .... you poking at us sceptics again ? :lol:

Dinna worry as I am open to the possibility of stuff being picked up .... just because I cant doesnt mean that it is not possible for others.
Glendower. - I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
Hotspur. - Why, so can I; or so can any man:
But will they come when you do call for them ?
Thebogeyman

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:33 pm

Thebogeyman wrote:Och now Alison .... you poking at us sceptics again ? :lol:

Dinna worry as I am open to the possibility of stuff being picked up .... just because I cant doesnt mean that it is not possible for others.

LOL, irresistable!

Actually Ken, I value a sceptic stance very much, as although I am overall a believer as far as "do I believe in ghosts and the paranormal goes", often I tend to be sceptical myself about particular phenomena til things are ironed out (especially orbs, lights noises, when I hear things from others - because if it's one's own experience it's easier to get a conclusion it's real). Honest scepticsim that is, and open minded, - not just someone who has already decided before they start an experiment or investigation, and is on a vendetta to prove their already held dogma that the paranormal doesn't or can't exist.

Valid open minded scepticism is a must on an investigation and in this whole field, if you don't have it you get the other end of the scale of outright delusion and lies or fantasy.

Matt was great to have there as he was keeping totally objective and was sceptical specifically about the noises and reactions of the EMF meters etc unless he could see all explanations ruled out, which I think is really the way anyone should be. At the Baskerville Hall vigil he was watchful and pointed out a heating system was going on that was sometimes affecting some of the meters, which is spot on. However he was impressed by a tapping on a window in the swimming pool that we could find no explanation for at all, & could only replicate by tapping it ourselves. :)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby matt77 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:07 pm

I'll have to keep this short as I'm on my phone on a boat lol. The taps on the glass for me were great it was clear that no one close by was doing them as they would of set off the security lights on the other side I might have a theory as to what they might have been but I'll have to do a little research. As well as listen to my audio recording and analize the difference between the unexplained glass taps and the ones made by us. Will write more when back at a computer.
matt77

Postby karen » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:09 pm

The 70's style room was the really scary place. Even Matt felt uncomfortable. The furnishings where particularly scary. The black fur trimmed furniture and king sized bed with all the gadgets made me feel very unsettled and positively creeped out!!!!! Anybody have a photo of that room... I'm sure I did but nothing has come out on my camera. That was a room of very bad taste and they could have at least removed the paint buckets and made the bed... ahhh your all saying now I remember.

Yuk that room was horrible and needs an extreme make over or make under.
karen

Postby matt77 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:11 pm

Yes I did feel uneasy in that room I was in the second bed room and really didn't like being in there, even though you guys were just a few feet away and the connecting door was open. Its unlike me to get a "spooky" feeling like that and id love to find out a reason why. I wonder if anyone has some pics of that room they could email me? Im sorry if that means you have to look at that ghastly decor again :)
matt77

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:17 pm

I have loads of pictures to upload here, including lots of lovely "orbs" for those who like or are interested in them ;) Yes Matt I have some of that room too, and you in the pics too, I'll post those as well.

Anyone object to having their pic on here? Let me know if so, and if not I'll put a lot of those pics up on here, or maybe put them in a Flickr link.

Will do it soon... promise!
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:42 am

Oh no! Just found the Hall is on sale for 3 million!!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/need- ... -32955490/

David has been very good to us, letting us stay and do vigils at a good rate and have access to all the unused rooms.

I really hope it is sold to a like minded person who will just renovate it, not change it from an hotel or split it into apartments, that would be a tragedy.

We will have to pay another visit quick before it is sold!!!
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Investigations we've done