Baskerville Hall Investigation 28-29 Oct 2012

We have now done dozens of investigations over the years all over the UK. Reports will be loaded one by one on the main site page at www.everythingghost.co.uk, - we have a backlog! Discuss completed reports here.

Re: Baskerville Hall Investigation 28-29 Oct 2012

Postby Spirit Bear » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:50 pm

GhostInTheMachine wrote:Oh no! Just found the Hall is on sale for 3 million!!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/need- ... -32955490/

David has been very good to us, letting us stay and do vigils at a good rate and have access to all the unused rooms.

I really hope it is sold to a like minded person who will just renovate it, not change it from an hotel or split it into apartments, that would be a tragedy.

We will have to pay another visit quick before it is sold!!!

Distressing news indeed,Alison,we can't afford to lose Baskerville as an investigation location,we are being shut out of far too many places already!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Spirit Bear wrote:
GhostInTheMachine wrote:we are being shut out of far too many places already!

Sorry Tom, please clarify? As locations & events organiser of most of the investigations,I don't know of any places where we have ever been shut out!! :?

Reasons we haven't gone to some places are logistics, distance or in a few cases cost when splitting it between the group members.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:33 pm

How's about if we purchase the place? We must have 3 million amongst all of us! LOL
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Kitty » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Have really enjoyed reading about this vigil. Thanks for taking the time to write it up. I think I'd have been more repulsed at the 70's bed/decor than spooked though :D
Kitty

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:55 pm

That bedroom suite was pretty bad Kitty! The atmosphere, but also the furniture! :D Very Austin Powers

We really must get time and put the whole report down on this thread, also we haven't even gone through our audio and video footage yet! Also we have done lots of vigils at Baskerville Hall and need to write one up for the main investigations part of this website

If you'd like to take a look at some of those reports for other places we have been to where we have managed to do the reports, you can read them here

http://www.everythingghost.co.uk/page1.htm
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Kitty » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Oooh thanks for that link. That's my rainy Sunday afternoon sorted. I shall be spending it on here reading stuff :)
Kitty

Postby sporty » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:15 pm

Hi all, found this very interesting and I am visiting this stunning place next week.
sporty

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Hi sporty, great to see you here. Are you going to Baskerville for a haunting experience, or for the connection to Conan Doyle etc? If it's for the haunting ask them to put you inna room where there has been activity. There are several rooms like that, the stairs are haunted and we also found the swimming pool area spooky and quite active. Let us know if anything happens there!
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby sporty » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:28 pm

I am going as I am interested in haunted buildings and that one looked great, however it will be a surprise for my bf as he does not like haunted places :lol: I think they have a big party on so all I know is that I have one of the double rooms. I may call and ask though. Will def let you know. I read somewhere that a chef got what he can only describe as a dog bite in the kitchen and he then had a bruise. Don't know how true that is though. Thanks for the advice.
sporty

Postby sporty » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Hi, I hope it's ok to post my recent visit to this amazing place on here.

We arrived at Baskerville hall and met the lovely David, however we didnt know he was the owner at the time. We were given room 19 opposite room 22. Going up the stairs to the upper floor my boyfriend said he felt the hairs on his neck go up but he was scared any way lol. When we went into our room I felt a little uneasy especially in the bathroom, the door kept opening and closing but it was just the wind as we had the window open lol.
Coming back down the stairs the same part just as you enter through the door to go up the next floor again my bf felt the hairs raise on the back of the neck and we both heard a door slam, however my bf was holding the door open, no one else was around.

We decided to go and have a drink at the bar and we were ok until I felt like what they say someone walked over my grave, this made me shiver as it was quite intense. Later on in this bar area someone brought their dog in and he was fine at first but started growling at nothing and then started whining as if something scared him. He looked as though he was focused on something but nothing was there. Maybe a simple explanation, maybe not. I will add photos when I can work out how but not much I can see in any of the photos tbh.

During the night something woke me up a loud noise like rattling of pipes and when I woke up I could see a dark shadow in front of the telly but could also see through it. Now I was tired and had only just woke up so could have been nothing. I am keeping an open mind. I did go back to sleep but next morning my bf was awake early which is not like him, he told me he was couched up to me and felt what he thought was an arm wrap over both of us. He didnt go back to sleep after that said it freaked him out. That happened about 3.30 he said.

Next day we went to see the graves of the hounds and we were there a while but I developed this really painful pressure in my neck leading up to my head, it was severe. We decided to come away from there and about 5 mins after we had come away the pain and pressure just eased. That I thought was weird but maybe an explanation to that also.

I do feel there was some weird happenings but feel free to give your opinions as I would love to hear them. Also it is an amazing building and the owner and staff are very accommodating.

If any one can help get the photo of the bar on here please advise me. :-D - here's the pic below - Admin :smile:

sporty

PreviousNext

Return to Investigations we've done