Baskerville Hall Investigation 28-29 Oct 2012

We have now done dozens of investigations over the years all over the UK. Reports will be loaded one by one on the main site page at www.everythingghost.co.uk, - we have a backlog! Discuss completed reports here.

Re: Baskerville Hall Investigation 28-29 Oct 2012

Postby sporty » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Link to the bar photo but was taking in the dark. I was sat directly opposite.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cim01xpokrl86lq/bar.jpg
sporty

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:24 am

Wow, sounds like you guys had a really great experience there. Glad it didn't disappoint!

We did do one investigation where 2 of our boys were in room 19, and we had a night vision camcorder trained on the room the whole night. But, unfortunately one of them didn't turn on the night vision extender and we just got snoring sound effects for the whole 90 minutes!! :lol:
We did a vigil in that room, I can't remember what came up I will have to consult our records.
We did vigils in about 7 of the rooms around the hotel, and the most we got was from Room 6, the Swimming pool area, and the stair case.

Are you staying any more than just the one night?

PS: no problem on posting here, that's what the thread is for!!

I added your picture to your original post. What I use is Flickr, but that can be compliated so you can also use Photobucket. Anyone can have a Photobucket account. Website www.photobucket.com
If you go to Photobucket and then upload a picture. Then, after you have it uploaded, look at the share options to the right. Choose the one that says "image" and copy it to your clipboard by clicking it

Then, paste it where you want it to appear in your posts here. You paste it, then take the bit that's between the image tags and cut out the rest either side, like this:

[img.]all the code [/img]

If you Preview you should see the picture turn up. Then press Submit and there you go! Hope that helps!
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby sporty » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Would have loved to have had a camcorder going. Looking for my next place now. Thanks for the photo advice.
sporty

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:24 pm

If you're in this area, why not have a go at a night at the Skirrid Mountain Inn? They have 3 rooms upstairs that are for hire, not too pricey! We've done 2 investigations there already. ;-)

Not to divert everyone on this thread onto the Skirrid though ... ;-)

I must admit, although the Skirrid is known as Wales' most haunted inn etc, and was on Most Haunted and various other shows, we and we did get activity there, it wasn't nearly so active as Baskerville Hall! Go back there and try some more rooms out maybe?? Even try getting up in the night and doing a vigil on the staircase, or in the swimming pool area :o ie: if David allows it (clear with him first).
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby sporty » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Hey thanks for that may be my next one. :smile:
sporty

Previous

Return to Investigations we've done