An Investigation in the Blair Street Vaults

We have now done dozens of investigations over the years all over the UK. Reports will be loaded one by one on the main site page at www.everythingghost.co.uk, - we have a backlog! Discuss completed reports here.

Re: An Investigation in the Blair Street Vaults

Postby Spirit Bear » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:46 am

It's not me that old Bootsy fears-its Vicky,our intrepid Burning Torch! She spent nearly 40 minutes in Boots room on her own and the old git didn't have the courage to show up!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Chatelaine » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:06 pm

:ymapplause: Well done Burning Torch! I've never done a solo vigil in all the years I have been doing investigations, so I take my hat off to you.
Chatelaine

Re: An Investigation at the Blair Street Vaults

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:57 pm

Spirit Bear wrote:I've just finished reading The Anatomy Murders,which is pretty much the last word on Burke and Hare. Nowhere in the book are the Vaults mentioned in connection with the gruesome twosome.

Hmm, doesn't mean to say they didn't go there though.... it would have to be a massive "book" or maybe more like a dozen volumes to get most of the activities of a lifetime into.

EDIT: just saw TBM's post re: when the vaults were closed up - well if they weren't accessible then I guess that puts paid to Burke and Hair being down there.... suppose would have to just verify when they did actually close... may have been done bit by bit, according to who owned the buildings above.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby karen » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:31 pm

I watch Ghost Adventures on a regular basis... Zak is always bricking himself.. so nothing unusual there...lol :lol:

The recent one to Transylvania he was really scared.. more than normal and sort of got a bit freaked out/possessed by Aliens or some out of this world entity..

He seems to wear a dust mask now on every investigation.. what is that about.. still, I do like the programme.
karen

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:43 pm

Sounds like he's a bit paranoid, or it's all put on. He's more like Shaggy from Scooby Do to me, actually the whole show is very "Scooby Do" really, they seem quite immature to my mind..... but as I said... it's all entertainment. They are doing very well indeed!!

Some of the stuff they come up with is interesting though!,... provided it's genuine and not tampered with during editing for the show...
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:34 pm

Zak does suffer from some breathing related disorder,not asthma,but he does have to wear a mask in any really dusty environment. Think he first wore one when he tried to follow the tunnel under Bobby Mackeys from Season 1.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri May 30, 2014 3:20 am

I forget to mention that the night previous to the Blair Street Vigil, we did a tour of the Niddry Street Vaults. Altho we were unable to get into the Ceremony Room, we did, one and all, step inside the dreaded Stone Circle and felt absolutely...nothing! Nobody got sick, nobody got scratched, it was a limp lettuce to be sure.
Spirit Bear

Previous

Return to Investigations we've done