SHIRE HALL MONMOUTH - 6-7th Dec 2013

We have now done dozens of investigations over the years all over the UK. Reports will be loaded one by one on the main site page at www.everythingghost.co.uk, - we have a backlog! Discuss completed reports here.

Re: SHIRE HALL MONMOUTH - 6-7th Dec 2013

Postby karen » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:06 pm

It was a great night and all fantastic team members. We take these investigations seriously but also have a laugh and a joke..( me in particular...sometimes to cover up a little bit of scaredy cattiness).

For me the main Court room and cellar where pretty active. It was all quiet in the courtroom until I read out the Court promise.. "I promise to tell the truth, the whole truth..etc." The EMF meters immediately spiked to amber and stayed there most of the time.. then it would drop. Then it would spike.. specially when myself and another team member started to sing "Good Morning Judge how are you today" (10CC).. the Judge didn't seem to like this at all. The EMF meter was going quite mad, the temperature dropped and we heard loud footsteps from behind us.

As we where switching venues down to the cellar I felt that I was being followed as the EMF meter I was carrying still stayed on amber most of the way down. It then dropped to the normal level as we reached the cellar/basement.

K and I felt a little uncomfortable down there at first but it was very warm and no damp smell that you get with cellars. In fact at first it felt quite comfortable for me. K was very uneasy.. she had stabbing pains in her head which was making her feel quite ill. The atmosphere became a little more intense when the Noise EMF meter was flashing red and becoming very noisy. To me it sounded like Morse code. The other EMF meters would spike at the same time this Morse code was emitted from the G/EMF. Part of the cellar appeared to have been used during the WWII as an air raid shelter which probably led to me thinking the signals where morse code. K felt more and more uncomfortable down there so we decided to make an exit from the area. The lads stayed and received more results from the equipment. K and I joined the other group temporarily in the Court Room. They found it a little quiet but where getting results. I mentioned that it kicked off for us after I read the Court Oath. Once again I read it aloud and the equipment spiked. I think a quick conclusion was that it was a judge haunting the space with maybe a guilty conscience with the sentencing meted out to alleged wrong doers.. mainly the Chartists who where Tried there or something else?
karen

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Very good report,Karen,you seem to pick up on the most amazing things,as does Kim! I could see that the midden area was really affecting you both,but you stuck it out like troopers! Well done,ladies! And sporty,I didn't get a chance to say this earlier,but that is one fab set of photos you took. That one big orb in the Henry V Room seemed to be following you around. Great orb in the midden,too. Think this location has a lot more to offer. Would be interesting to do a vigil there after they clean out the midden,to see if any of what we got down there can be corroberated.
Last edited by Spirit Bear on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby sporty » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:04 pm

Any one else got more pics etc for this?
sporty

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:46 pm

Hi Sporty,
Yes, got loads, just about getting over Xmas/New Year so hope to get some time to add some of them, and go some of the audio recordings some time. Some of the other members who were there put them on Facebook, they are members of this forum but unfortunately don't come on so often (Jeffers, Llandaff Pete) despite a lot of persuasion :roll: but I'll keep on at them. They find it easier to upload to FB. (btw are you on FB?)

Jane and I have been chatting about the next one.. maybe Craig Y Nos?
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby sporty » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:42 pm

I am on face book yes. :-D If you message me your details I will add you. I'm up for the next adventure.
sporty

Postby Chatelaine » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:55 pm

Sorry guys the New Year has been hectic for me so far. Will look through my pics soon and see if I've got any interesting ones.

Yes, I'm up for Craig-y-Nos if we can get it.
Chatelaine

Postby Spirit Bear » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Chatelaine wrote:Sorry guys the New Year has been hectic for me so far. Will look through my pics soon and see if I've got any interesting ones.

Yes, I'm up for Craig-y-Nos if we can get it.

I want to go back to Craig-Y-Nos, too, Jane. You and I have some unfinished business there from our trip in '07. Remember that ominous cluster of yew trees in the back gardens? :shock: :-ss
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby llandaffpete » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:36 pm

shire hall monmouthshire
shire hall monmouth 115.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
llandaffpete

Postby llandaffpete » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:38 pm

shire hall monmouth 117.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
llandaffpete

PreviousNext

Return to Investigations we've done