SHIRE HALL MONMOUTH - 6-7th Dec 2013

We have now done dozens of investigations over the years all over the UK. Reports will be loaded one by one on the main site page at www.everythingghost.co.uk, - we have a backlog! Discuss completed reports here.

Re: SHIRE HALL MONMOUTH - 6-7th Dec 2013

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:40 pm

Wow thanks for those Pete!!

If anyone wants to see the pictures well, just right click the photo and choose "view image" and it will show the whole picture on your screen.

That was one heck of a good vigil!!

By the way, me and Chatelaine are offline as our whole village has phone and broadband down, after a big tree fell and flattened 5 telegraph poles in a line, and severed all the lines. We're told it could be a week or more before we're connected again. :cry:
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:27 pm

Great photos,Pete,well done! :-bd That building was super-active, and I for one,can't wait to go back there again,especially down in the cells and middan area!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby llandaffpete » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:02 pm

I will post a report soon but first I will listen to my voice recordings and post a few more pics soon
llandaffpete

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:49 pm

Sounds great Pete, yes I'd be interested to know if your voice recorder picked up anything odd, though it's a long and arduous process listening to it all it's often very worthwhile as you sometimes get some weird noises or voices where you don't expect them to be there...

I really look forward to your report too, to hear your overall take on it all.. :smile:
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:46 pm

I found quite a few photos have now gone from the links htat were on this thread, so here's a few that I took on the recce before we arrived, so you can see what it looks like (in the day time of course!)

leading down to the cells:

Judge's room behind the bar

One of the holding cells:

I think we just have to go back there, it was great!
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Winnie » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Well what an enjoyable read that was :-D i could feel the atmosphere of the location oozing from you guys
Did you get any of the beeping recorded ? it would be interesting to get it checked by someone who could decipher Morse Code. As that is a great theory Karen
Love the pics GITM what a beautiful building x in fact awesome
The interior is stunning and in great condition i did not visualise the cells being so tidy hehe ewww
And lastly Manikins how wonderful for you all :shock:

Fantastic and successful investigation brave souls one and all
Winnie

Postby Chatelaine » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:48 pm

You know what Winnie, we haven't reviewed our footage yet! Good idea on the Morse code suggestion, we have military friends whom I am sure will be able to help us with that.

We have so much footage to go through, one of these days we will knuckle down, go through it and put on here anything good we find! :roll:
Chatelaine

Postby Winnie » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:42 am

They say that reviewing footage is pretty time consuming :shock: and you are all busy so i am not surprised,..... it is obviously an active location you may have gold in them there files ;-)

The Morse Code was suggested by Karen, hope your Military friends find a message in there!

Well good luck when you do knuckle down, [phew] and take munchies for sustenance x
Winnie

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:54 pm

You know we have been so busy.... and lazy, we have literally dozens and dozens of tapes, audio recordings and video to go through SOME day, from lots of different vigils.

The ones we did take the time to go through, some of them you can see on the main website pages Investigations pages here:

http://everythingghost.co.uk/page1.htm

But, many others (listed on that page and more) need time.
The ones we did, we did find lots of interesting audio anomalies and things we can't explain. In fact, I'd say we had more "results" from searching the recordings than we even realised or saw at the time.

So yep, must do this Shire Hall one, probably sooner as it was more recent.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:29 pm

Yes, I would love to return to the Shire Hall. It would be interesting to see if they have cleaned out that midden and what, if anything, was found down there. I would like to go down in there myself on a solo vigil!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

PreviousNext

Return to Investigations we've done