SHIRE HALL MONMOUTH - 6-7th Dec 2013

We have now done dozens of investigations over the years all over the UK. Reports will be loaded one by one on the main site page at www.everythingghost.co.uk, - we have a backlog! Discuss completed reports here.

Re: SHIRE HALL MONMOUTH - 6-7th Dec 2013

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:41 pm

I don't think it was a midden, it was like an underground dungeon or something.
It was part of the original castle once, cellars or dungeons. But, it had a properly paved flooring, so was properly built for good high quality use. Someone invested good stone in it

Yes, would love to go there again.
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:07 am

Maybe for my next visit across the pond? :-D
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby karen » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:24 pm

some photos

notice the orb in the judges chair

If you want to see them a big bigger yers the link

https://www.flickr.com/photos/karentankinsnorman/sets/72157638830297644/

Nothing to see here people

Evidence m'lud.. an orb

Its a Xmas Orb

Llandaff Pete noticing something.. loads of floating things

And theres more in the Henry V room

Imagestill more

The court room

Members in the dock and its getting active

The air raid shelter

The Midden

creepy

Nothing here now in the courtroom

There all up in the Public Gallery

Some of the team.. you know who you are

Is that a moving orb... or the same picture as up top... not sure!!!!

If you want to see the bigger pictures heres the link
karen

Postby Spirit Bear » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:27 pm

Great snaps, Karen. You can see, even tho we are amateurs at this, we handle ourselves with more professionalism than the teams on those TV shows!
Supergirl: "What, do you go through my trash?" The Question: "Please...! I go thru everyone's trash."
Spirit Bear

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:58 pm

Brilliant Karen! Thanks for taking the time to post!!

:)
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby karen » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:04 am

now I've moved my pc to a more ambient location I'll be able to post more often. I just didn't feel comfortable where it was!!!!!! I believe our visitor has a name "William", and its warmer where it is now.
karen

Postby Winnie » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:14 am

Brilliant Photos Karen thank you for sharing looked and read like such a great night 8-)

Some great orbs shots too ;-) i have never caught an orb on camera so i dont but this they are all a glitch theory x
Winnie

Postby magssdoc » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:15 pm

I have enjoyed reading your report on the Shire Hall Monmouth. I read it because I have investigated here myself, I won't read any reports of places I haven't investigated, because I rather go in without knowledge of the place or what is to be expected.
Saying that, I noticed on your list of investigations you have done a few that I have done too.
Can I ask if any of the ladies, experienced foreboding or in the room with the large painting on the wall? When I investigated it was dressed for a wedding , and the group I was with did an experiment where we wore eye masks and for a time ear plugs to see what we could pick up.
it was totally disorientating with the ear plugs in, and I could hear noises, whether I was imagining them, I can't really say, we took turns of sitting in the centre of the room with the eye masks on, and when it was my turn I kept having the sensation of being tied or held to the chair and then being pushed to the ground. In fact it so upset me, I asked could I take the eye mask off and move from the area.
magssdoc

Postby GhostInTheMachine » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:43 pm

Hi magsdoc, great to see you here.
Very interesting experiment there, shutting out the sound and sight to see what you perceive.

I'm guessing you must mean the Henry V room ... it has a painting of King Hal on the wall, in armour. No, I didn't personally pick anything up like that, but we did get lots of interesting EMF readings in there, mostly about children on trial, so we must have had a different thing.

However, that room used to be a court room, much like the other one that is still there intact. Maybe you were picking up on the fate of someone tried there, or even one of their victims?

Or maybe it was your own experience, past life even, triggered by the place which is similar???

What do you think?

Interesting....
GhostInTheMachine
Site Admin

Postby Spirit Bear » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:53 am

Update on this investigation: I was in Monmouth on Friday past, and checked out the Shire Hall. I introduced myself to the custodian on duty, told him about our vigil there 3 years ago, and asked him if any excavations had been done in the basement midden. Sadly, no digging had been done, nor was there likely to be any in the future, as it seems the local council, or whoever runs the place, will not bear the cost of such a dig. Hell, give me a shovel and I'll do it myself, free of charge! :-D
Spirit Bear

Previous

Return to Investigations we've done